This video, from 5 December 2013 in Zwolle in the Netherlands, is called Hawk Owl in flight – slow motion.
Today, the Zwolle northern hawk-owl is still present. Birder Ton Elzerman reports that this Saturday, birders have come to see it from as far as Belgium and Britain.
- Rare northern hawk-owl in Zwolle, videos (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Northern hawk-owl attracts English birders to Zwolle (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Northern hawk-owl, still in Zwolle, videos (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Northern hawk-owl not leaving yet (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rare northern hawk-owl in Dutch city (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Another rare owl in the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Finnish canoeist saves drowning owl (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Cute alert: Exhausted owl takes a break on a canoe deck (metro.co.uk)
- Maine experiencing a Canadian owl invasion (bangordailynews.com)
- This Owl Does Not Freeze To Death At The End (Thanks To Kayaker) (huffingtonpost.com)
that was amazing. Gor–jes!!
Maybe there will be more about this owl 🙂
Pingback: Northern hawk-owl still in Zwolle | Nature Cons...
Pingback: Northern hawk-owl at football ground | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Dutch rare owls still present | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Very Inspiring Blogger Award, thank you Babsje! | Dear Kitty. Some blog