This video from the USA is called Gulf Oil Spill: BP Execs Escape Punishment as Disaster Continues To Impact Sea life. 1 of 2.
And this video is the sequel.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Eco-activists slam end of tar searches
UNITED STATES: Environmentalists criticised a coastguard decision to stop running specialist searches for tar balls left by BP’s Deepwater Horizon oil spill of 2010.
Oil giant BP is waging an offensive on multiple fronts to evade culpability and reduce settlement payments in connection with the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico: here.
BP reneges on claims as environmental devastation persists in Gulf of Mexico: here.
- DEP Developing Beach Watch Program, Continue Monitoring of Gulf Coast Beaches (depnewsroom.wordpress.com)
- End Of BP Cleaning Crews Leaves Questions On Gulf (witn.com)
- End of BP cleaning crews but tar balls are still washing up…. (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Cleanup work after BP oil spill ends in three states (al.com)
- BP ends oil spill cleanup in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi (updated) (al.com)
- BP sues US over ban on new contracts (bbc.co.uk)
- BP ordered to pay oil spill fees (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- BP: Halliburton’s expected guilty plea undermines Gulf spill arguments (fuelfix.com)
- BP sues US Environmental Protection Agency (newstatesman.com)
- Condemn Energy Company for Destroying BP Oil Spill Evidence (forcechange.com)