This video from the USA says about itself:
Veterans sit-in / occupy Oakland Obama campaign office for [a fair trial for Bradley Manning of WikiLeaks].
Veterans and their supporters read their demands for a fair trial for accused WikiLeaks whistleblower Bradley Manning.
Spread the word on twitter, #vets4brad
UK threatens to storm Ecuadorean embassy to seize Assange: here.
Ecuador Grants Assange Asylum, Respecting Human Rights, Despite Threats From UK: here.
HAGUE MUST RESIGN – calls WikiLeaks after UK threat to storm Ecuadorian Embassy: here.
Australian government lines up behind British threats against Assange: here.
- Bradley Manning Asks For Dismissal Of Case Due To Inhuman Punishment (eurasiareview.com)
- Bradley Manning demands dismissal of his case due to inhuman punishment (rt.com)
- Financial giants use McClelland statements to blockade WikiLeaks (crikey.com.au)
- Bradley Manning: marine commander warned detention was inappropriate (guardian.co.uk)
- Bradley Manning demands dismissal of his case due to inhuman punishment (hangthebankers.com)
- Court hears of Bradley Manning’s treatment in custody (guardian.co.uk)
Reblogged this on NonviolentConflict.
Pingback: WikiLeaks’ Assange speech in London, England | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Ex-Walker Appointee Convicted of Stealing $51,000 from Veterans
Pingback: WikiLeaks whistleblower Bradley Manning on torture | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Bradley Manning’s torture-induced ‘confession’ | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: United States veterans’ economic and physical hardship | Dear Kitty. Some blog