This video from the USA says about itself:
Michael Ratner: Manning describes cruel and unusual punishment; offers to plea to lesser charges.
- Accused Wikileaks Whistleblower Bradley Manning Testifies He Thought Would “Die in Custody” (opmanning.wordpress.com)
- Julian Assange Attorney Michael Ratner: Were “Rumsfeld Techniques” Used on Bradley Manning to Turn Him on Assange? (fdlaction.firedoglake.com)
- Bradley Manning Asks For Dismissal Of Case Due To Inhuman Punishment (eurasiareview.com)
- Blanking Bradley Manning: NYT and AP Launch Operation Amnesia (@ Chris Floyd) (opmanning.wordpress.com)
- Breaking Private Manning (my.firedoglake.com)
- Read about the Quantico Protest to Free Bradley Manning (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)