This video is called The Mafia, CIA and George Bush.
From AFP news agency:
Britain carried out Cold War assassinations: Le Carré
Sun Aug 29, 12:36 am ET
LONDON – Britain carried out assassinations during the Cold War, novelist and former secret agent John le Carré told The Sunday Telegraph newspaper.
The espionage writer worked for Britain’s domestic and external intelligence agencies during the 1950s and 1960s.
“Certainly we did very bad things. We did a lot of direct action. Assassinations, at arm’s length. Although I was never involved,” said the 79-year-old, whose real name is David Cornwell.
- Le Carre’s frustration with Britain (bbc.co.uk)
- How To Put This ‘Delicate’-ly … Not Le Carre’s Best Work (npr.org)
- Getting Started with John le Carré (Audio, Video, Film) (readramble.typepad.com)
- Ian McEwan: John le Carré deserves the Booker (telegraph.co.uk)
- War is Just Business: John le Carré’s A Delicate Truth (themillions.com)
- Good War, Cold War, Soldier, Spy (pietistschoolman.com)
- John le Carré: ‘I was a secret even to myself’ (guardian.co.uk)
Pingback: United States wars, new book | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Nelson Mandela, Britain, the USA and Bahrain | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: British government used civilians as chemical, biological warfare ‘guinea pigs’ | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: British Conservative pro-nuclear weapons McCarthyism | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Bayer, from Auschwitz to Monsanto | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: McCarthyism, from Joseph McCarthy to Donald Trump | Dear Kitty. Some blog