This video says about itself:
00:00 Wayag Islands
02:14 Underwater & Schools of Fish
07:23 Crossing the Equator
07:52 The Passage
09:00 Nudibranchs (Sea Slugs), Flatworms, Pipefish, Pygmy Seahorses
10:56 Individual Fish and Bump Head Parrotfish School
12:38 Cuttlefish, Crabs, Lobster, Peacock Mantis Shrimp, Sea Snake
13:40 Anemone Clownfish, Arborek Village
14:35 List of Dive Sites Visited & Sunset
Raja Ampat sharks: here.
Today, there was a lecture in the natural history museum.
It was by Dos Winkel, a diver and underwater photographer.
The lecture was filmed for a documentary film.
This film, Sea the Truth, will be out soon.
Raja Ampat marine sanctuary has high levels of marine biodiversity, 1300 species of fish, 600 species of coral: here.
- Raja Ampat Islands (travelinwonderland.wordpress.com)
- Ocean advocates push for Bermuda marine reserve (kansascity.com)
- Raja Ampat, Another Heaven in Earth (mutiadiahp.wordpress.com)
- Mike Sweeney: Protecting What We’re Afraid Of (huffingtonpost.com)
- Top 7 beautiful island in Indonesia (wirenewz.wordpress.com)