According to Dutch TV program NOVA, basing itself on a fact finding committee of the Dutch parliament, Dutch soldiers, when they were in Iraq, more precisely in Al Muthanna province in the south, have tortured Iraqi prisoners.
They used hoods and electrodes on prisoners.
US soldiers captured in Iraq: here.
The US architects of the Iraq war: what was their role then? Where are they now?
Wiliam Rivers Pitt (USA) on torture in Iraq: here.
- The Dark And Secret Dungeons Of Iraq: Horror Stories Of Female Prisoners (revolutionaryfrontlines.wordpress.com)
- The Humiliation of Bradley Manning (consortiumnews.com)
- Bradley Manning & The Times, Part II (nytexaminer.com)
- The Humiliation of Bradley Manning (counterpunch.org)
- Iraqi Novelist Mahmoud Saeed: Finding the Needle in the Haystack (arablit.wordpress.com)
- US Appeals Court Rules Rumsfeld Cannot Be Held Accountable for Torture (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Paperless Palestinians in Norway continue to struggle without rights (womennewsnetwork.net)