This video is called PRINCESS DIANA’S DEATH, LONDON, ENGLAND.
From daily The Guardian in Britain:
Princess Diana floor plans found at former NoW royal editor’s house
Friday 16 May 2014 16.10 BST
The sensitive palace plans including a map, floor plans for apartments and details of where police units were to be deployed and stationed in the event of an incident, the hacking trial at the Old Bailey was told.
The documents were seized by police when they searched the home of the paper’s former royal editor Clive Goodman in 2006 on suspicion of phone hacking.
They were produced at the trial by the lead prosecutor Andrew Edis QC who challenged the former journalist about his claim earlier on Friday that he had no police sources. He said he had exaggerated to his editor when he emailed him asking for cash payment for a policeman in exchange for a confidential palace phone book.
Edis asked: “You never had any police sources?”
Edis: “Paid or unpaid?”
Goodman: “I would have spoken to Scotland Yard’s press bureau. I don’t think that counts as a source.”
Edis: “Are you saying you never had any police source?”
Asked where he got the security plans for Princess Diana’s home, Goodman said: “I think this surfaced … when the Princess of Wales’s apartments were being mothballed after her death.” He said he believed they had been “found with some thrown out furniture”.
By whom, asked Edis. Goodman responded: “By the people who brought it to us.”
Goodman has not been charged with hacking offences, but has been charged with conspiring to cause misconduct in public office over alleged payments to police for the royal directories.
Other documents found at Goodman’s house included a custody record and a photo document about a man who had been “stopped near a restaurant bothering the late Princess Diana”.
Goodman claims the documents came from someone on the newsdesk. He said he didn’t ask where they had come from because he would not have got an answer.
Goodman denies all charges against them.
The trial continues.