This video from Japan is called Tritium levels on steep rise at Fukushima Daiichi.
From Jiji Press:
Cesium levels soar in groundwater at Fukushima N-plant
Tokyo Electric Power Co. on Tuesday reported a surge in radioactive cesium levels in groundwater in an observation well at its Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan.
This signals that radioactive contamination is spreading under the ground of the disaster-stricken facility.
Water sampled from the well on Monday contained 9,000 becquerels of cesium-134 per liter and 18,000 becquerels of cesium-137, both about 90 times the levels found last Friday, TEPCO said. The well is located near the turbine building for the No. 2 reactor and about 25 meters from the port for the nuclear plant.
Fukushima fruit and vegetables: here.
Radiant wildlands: The Forests near Fukushima and Chernobyl likely have been changed forever: here.
- Toxic groundwater reaching sea: NRA (japantimes.co.jp)
- Japan reports soaring Fukushima groundwater radiation (worldbulletin.net)
- You: Cesium soars in water under No. 1 plant (japantimes.co.jp)
- Fukushima disaster and health (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Radioactive substances in water at Fukushima nuclear plant increasing (japandailypress.com)
- #Fukushima Radioactive Levels Surge 90-Fold in Three Days (fukushimaupdate.com)
- Radioactive cesium level increases in groundwater at Fukushima nuke plant (indiavision.com)
- Fukushima: Radioactive Cesium Levels Skyrockets in Just 3 Days (news.softpedia.com)