This is a Japanese TV video about the Prism spying scandal.
From Kyodo news agency in Japan:
Leaked documents show U.S. spying on allies including EU, Japan
Top-secret U.S. National Security Agency documents leaked by the whistleblower Edward Snowden show that U.S. intelligence services are spying on 38 embassies and diplomatic missions of its allies including the European Union and Japan, Britain’s Guardian newspaper reported Sunday.
The paper said in its online edition that the diplomatic missions of such countries as France, Italy, Greece, Mexico, South Korea, India and Turkey were described as “targets” in the September 2010 documents provided by the former U.S. intelligence contractor.
The United States adopts spying methods ranging from bugs implanted in electronic communications gear to taps into cables and the collection of transmissions with specialized antennas, the daily said.
- European diplomats spied on by US NSA (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Japanese Embassy Targeted by NSA Spying (tokyodesu.com)
- Report: U.S. Targeted EU Allies With Massive Spying, Trade Deal Pullout Threatened (dailytech.com)
- Spying on Our Allies: US taps half-billion German phone and internet activities a month (rinf.com)
- Sec. Kerry grilled by European leaders over NSA spying (cbsnews.com)