A gay mentalist of the blog Notes from a gay mentalist has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Liebster Award.
Thank you so much, my dear blogger friend!
The rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Add the award logo to your blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions by the person who nominated you.
3. Create 11 new questions.
4. Pass the award onto 11 other blogs, link to them, and let them know.
Here are the 11 questions for me:
1 – When and how did you decide to blog?
In January 2005. I had to move my blog two times because corporations shut down the blogging platform. I am on WordPress since December 2011.
2 – Where are you from? No specifics needed, I don’t do specifics either, just a general answer continent, country will be fine.
Planet earth 🙂
3 – Do you like to dance?
Yes, see also here.
If so which sort of dance do you like doing?
Various dances, from pogo to tango.
4 – Do you have a psychiatric disorder? Don’t be shy! Lots of us have them, you don’t need to say what it is if you don’t want to!
No, I haven’t (at least, never been to a psychiatrist).
5 – Can you speak any foreign languages? Even vaguely? Bonjour, Guten Tag, buenas dias etc….
Yes, several ones.
6 – Do you have a pet?
No. I used to have frogs and newts in a terrarium when I was small, but I set them free.
7 – What is your favourite colour? (I know, that’s such a crappy question!)
8 – Do you believe there are “aliens” among us?
Yes, but only if you count meteorites which came from outer space as “aliens”.
9 – Have you ever had the song “Raindrops are falling on my head” stuck in your head?
Sometimes. Other songs as well.
10 – Are you my neighbours? (Hopefully not, I already think they’re spying on my emails!)
No, I am not, and I am not the NSA either 🙂
11 – What are you doing right now? (Naughty answers not necessary thank you very much haha)
Answering the Liebster Award questions 🙂
My 11 new questions for my nominees are:
1. Have you ever seen a dinosaur in a museum?
2. If so, what species was it?
3. Which person, dead now, would you like to meet, if it would be possible?
4. Which person, dead now, would you not like to meet, even if it would be possible?
5. What is your favourite city?
6. What is your favourite area of natural beauty?
7. What is your favourite painting?
8. What is your favourite sculpture?
9. If you could travel in a spacecraft, to where in space would you like to go?
10. What is your favourite food?
11. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
My 11 nominees are:
1. Donna L Sadd
2. Shreya writes here and there
4. I didn’t have my glasses on….
8. Jacki Kellum
9. Oyia Brown
10. Forest Garden
- The Liebster Award (biteboard.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (lesbianshaveovariestoo.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (josanneblog.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (evolvedlove.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award (adaydreaminpink.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award (mytravelswithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (mikeprotophotography.wordpress.com)
You’re welcome, well deserved. And nice answers! Best wishes
Thank you; all the best for you and your blog!
Thanks, and best wishes for you!
Thank you so much for this honor 🙂
Well deserved 🙂 All the best for you, your blog and Panama!
Please forgive my delay. Thank you so much for this undeserved nomination. You are too kind.
Forgiven 🙂 The award is for helping bloggers, not for hurrying them 🙂