This video says about itself:
Apr 24, 2013
Watch the full interview with Jeremy Scahill on Democracy Now! at http://owl.li/knEmh. In his new book, “Dirty Wars: the World is a Battlefield,” Jeremy Scahill charts the expanding covert wars operated by the CIA and the Joint Special Operations Command from Somalia to Pakistan. “Dirty Wars” is Scahill’s follow-up to his New York Times bestseller, “Blackwater: The World’s Most Powerful Army.” In 2010, Scahill was the first to reveal the plans of Blackwater founder Erik Prince to move to the United Arab Emirates amidst mounting legal troubles. The New York Times confirmed the story two months later. Speaking on Democracy Now!, Scahill reveals his source at the time was none other than military whistleblower Bradley Manning.
Watch the 50-minute Part 1 of our interview with Jeremy Scahill at http://owl.li/klnWN.
Monsanto, Blackwater and GM crop saboteurs: here.
- Through Bradley Manning, Jeremy Scahill Learned Blackwater’s Erik Prince Was Going to United Arab Emirates (dissenter.firedoglake.com)
- The World Is a Battlefield: Jeremy Scahill on “Dirty Wars” and Obama’s Expanding Drone Attacks (democracynow.org)
- May 2 – Jeremy Scahill in San Diego (peninsulademocrat.wordpress.com)
- Download ebook Dirty Wars: The World Is A Battlefield by Jeremy Scahill online (vasyavasyaboy2015.wordpress.com)
- The Dirty Wars Reading Group (theguerrillablog.wordpress.com)