This video is called ELGAR CELLO CONCERTO, JACQUELINE DU PRE.
From the Stop the War Coalition site in Britain:
Anti-war Song of the Week
Composer Edward Elgar wrote this concerto as a reaction to the 1914-18 World War, in which close to a million British soldiers were killed. From his home in Sussex, Elgar could hear across the Channel the rumble of artillery firing. He was so depressed by the war that he composed very little during those years, until this concerto in 1919.
- Moeran: Cello Concerto; Serenade, etc – review (guardian.co.uk)
- EuZicAsa Thursday Evening At the Concert – Great Performances: Schubert Quintet A major The Trout , Barenboim, Perlman, Zukerman, Jacqueline du Pre and Mehta (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- Janos Starker, Master of the Cello, Dies at 88 (louisproyect.wordpress.com)
- British artists against Iraq war (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Anti-drone protestors march against UK flight-control centre (guardian.co.uk)
- Hundreds protest outside Britain’s first drone base (itv.com)
- Jacqueline DuPre And The Los Angeles Philharmonic At The Hollywood Bowl – In Concert 1968 – Past Daily Weekend Gramophone – Holiday Special (pastdaily.com)
- Unmanned drone missions in Afghanistan being operated by RAF from UK airbase (standard.co.uk)