The big size reproduction of the painting by the famous seventeenth century artist representing his wife Saskia as the Roman goddess Flora, still hangs on a building.
The Japanese apricots are already flowering.
The mild winter does not change everything: in the stream, there were no pondskaters or tadpoles yet.
The carp were present in the big pond.
- Sensory Japanese Garden for Toddlers (kingstonsworld.com)
- Botanical garden bee-keeping (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rembrandt, portraits and theatre (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- That time I went to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens in Brooklyn. (faithbowman2.wordpress.com)
- Botanical Gardens Kandy (clairehub.wordpress.com)
- A Summer’s Day in Winter at the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens. (ourtasmaniantreechange.com)
- National Botanic Gardens (4yourseason.wordpress.com)
- Giant ‘corpse flower’ blooms next to US Capitol (sfgate.com)
- Rains cause damage to SC Botanical Gardens in Clemson (thestate.com)