This video from the USA says about itself:
2 Nov 2013
Barack Obama hailed United Nations secretary general Ban Ki-moon as a “good friend” after the two had sat down in the White House in April to discuss the issues of the day: Syria and alleged chemical weapons attacks, North Korea, Israel-Palestine, and climate change. But long before Ban’s limousine had even passed through the White House gates for the meeting, the US government knew what the secretary general was going to talk about, courtesy of the world’s biggest eavesdropping organisation, the National Security Agency: here.
- The ‘I Am Edward Snowden’ Defence (techrights.org)
- Edward Snowden says calls for reforms prove his leaks are justified (rt.com)
- White House rejects clemency for Edward Snowden over NSA leaks (theguardian.com)
- German Lawmakers Offer Edward Snowden Conditional Asylum (VIDEO) (thelibertarianrepublic.com)
- Congress should grant Edward Snowden amnesty | Yochai Benkler | Comment is free | theguardian.com (theguardian.com)