This video is called Edward Snowden, A Truth Unveiled (Documentary).
Translated from NOS TV in the Netherlands:
Government indicted for espionage by the USA
Update: Wednesday, 6 Nov 2013, 13:26
[Home Affairs] Minister Plasterk is sued by a group of citizens and organizations, including the Dutch Association of Journalists, the Association of Penal Law lawyers and cyber activist Rop Gonggrijp. This is because of the spying by the U.S. government.
Plasterk said last month that the [United States] NSA intercepted data of 1.8 million Dutch telephone conversations. The plaintiffs say that the data will end up with the [Dutch secret service] AIVD, because of the coöperation between the Netherlands and the U.S.
“By using NSA data Plasterk is laundering data obtained illegally,” say the plaintiffs.
Update May 2014: here.
The Indonesian government is threatening to wind back intelligence sharing with Australia and the United States after revelations last week, based on leaked documents provided by Edward Snowden, that their embassies in Jakarta were used as electronic listening posts for the US National Security Agency (NSA): here.
Revealed: Australia tried to monitor Indonesian president’s phone: here.
Australian PM to Indonesia: We’re not sorry over snooping: here.
Clemency for Torturers, but Not for Edward Snowden. Why pardoning the whistleblower would be more moral and legal than Team Obama’s treatment of Bush-era interrogators: here.
Tim Berners-Lee: encryption cracking by spy agencies ‘appalling and foolish’. Inventor of world wide web calls for debate about ‘dysfunctional and unaccountable’ oversight of NSA and GCHQ: here.
NSA’s Vast Surveillance Powers Extend Far Beyond Counterterrorism, Despite Misleading Government Claims: here.
India’s Congress Party-led government has failed to make any official protest to Washington over revelations that the US National Security Agency (NSA) has made India—including Indian government officials and diplomatic missions—a major target of its illegal spying operations: here.
Britain: 18-year-olds recruited to be next generation of spies: it’s time we re-thought ‘graduate’ employment: here.
- NSA admits spying on the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch opposition wants NSA spying investigation (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Another Snowden Revelation: NSA Tapped 1.8 Million Dutch Phone Numbers in One Month (matthewaid.com)
- NSA spying scandals news (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- U.S. shared PRISM data with Dutch intelligence agency (dailydot.com)
- NSA Spying: Get It All (rinf.com)
- Former NSA Codebreaker: I Tried To Tell People About Government Spying (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Dutch lawyers and journalists sue government over NSA links (gigaom.com)