This video from Australia says about itself:
3 July 2013
See also here.
From Wildlife Extra, about Ireland:
July 2013. A bottlenose dolphin that live-stranded in North Kerry and was refloated in June 2012, and was subsequently photographed from dolphin tour boats in the Shannon Estuary, has now been sighted at least three times this year, and each time with a calf. Remarkably, this means that the dolphin was about 9 months pregnant when she stranded last year.
- Killer whales off Ireland (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Killer whales, four species? (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Whales flee from military sonar leading to mass strandings, research shows (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Killer whales die after becoming stranded off Queensland’s Fraser Island (abc.net.au)
- Isle of Man, Scotland dolphins (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Beached Killer Whales Rescued in Australia [VIDEO] (natureworldnews.com)
- Brothers catch glimpse of killer Orca whales off Donegal coast – VIDEO (irishcentral.com)