This video says about itself:
June 6, 2013
The Migratory Soaring Birds project launches its brand new website!
Wed, Jul 3, 2013
The Migratory Soaring Birds project proudly announces the launch of its brand new website! (http://migratorysoaringbirds.undp.birdlife.org/) Easy to use and navigate, this website is designed to provide you with all needed project information and tools quickly and smoothly. A subscription function is available for visitors to follow the website. This will allow you to receive regular news post and events notifications via your preferred communication mean being emails, Facebook or Twitter. That way you won’t miss a thing!
The latest energy sector guidance materials developed by the project are now available and they will be followed by guidance materials for the other 4 targeted sectors, namely agriculture, hunting, tourism and waste management. We encourage you to subscribe and promote the website to all those around you especially to professionals from the five targeted sectors. Stay tuned!
The Migratory Soaring Birds project aims to mainstream birds conservation into the strategies, management and activities of 5 targeted sectors along the Rift Valley – Red Sea flyway. These sectors are the agriculture, energy, hunting, tourism and waste management. The project is financed by GEF/UNDP and is executed by BirdLife International.
Tracking bird migration: here.
- Anti-bird killing conference in Tunisia (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Alaska birds, video (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- BirdLife and bird digital storytelling (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Climate change threatens migratory birds and bird-dependent economy, NWF warns (vtdigger.org)
- Crown Point bird banders track migratory species (northcountrypublicradio.org)
- Kinta Nature Park (pencinta2013.wordpress.com)