Tazein of transcendingbordersblog was so kind to nominate my blog for the Super Sweet Blogger award. Thank you for thinking of me!
Tazein has a really interesting blog, which deservedly gets many awards from other bloggers. Go see it if you don’t know it yet.
When nominated for the Super Sweet Blogger Award the nominees have to 1. thank the super sweet blogger that nominated them. 2. nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers (see below; with links to their blogs), and 3. answer 5 super sweet questions. [and probably: 4. add the Super Sweet Blogging Award image to your blog post and 5. notify your nominees at their blogs].
1.Cookies or Cake?
Cake (especially if the cookies are Internet cookies 🙂 )
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla (if the question is about custard)
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Strawberries and raspberries
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
When there are few of them
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
My sweetie 🙂
My nominees for the Super Sweet Blogging Award are:
8. Babsje Heron
- Super Sweet Blogger Award, thanks Jill and Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogger Award, thanks Brigid and Crysta! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Award (vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com)
- Most Influential Blogger Award, thank you Samina and Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Best Moment Award, thank you Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogger Award (sunshinefactor.wordpress.com)