From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Friday 19 April 2013
Plants ‘love rocking out to a bit of metal’
The broadcaster and gardening expert told Radio 4 listeners that a constant diet of Black Sabbath worked wonders on a greenhouse full of plants.
This music video is called Cliff Richard, The Day I Met Marie.
- A blast of Black Sabbath makes plants bloom, says radio gardener (guardian.co.uk)
- Want bigger blooms? Blast your plants with Black Sabbath (and avoid playing Cliff Richard) (independent.co.uk)
- A blast of heavy metal ‘boosts blooms’: Study finds plants that listened to Black Sabbath had the best flowers (but those that listened to Cliff Richard all died) (dailymail.co.uk)
- Gardener suspects sabotage after Cliff Richard music kills plants in study (metro.co.uk)
- Bigger blooms? Play Black Sabbath, says garden guru (express.co.uk)
- Plants Love Heavy Metal, Says U.K. Gardening Expert (blabbermouth.net)