This video from the USA about the Iraq war is called WMD LIES – Bush Cheney Rumsfeld – THE ULTIMATE CLIP.
By Will Stone in Britain:
Monday 18 March 2013
A BBC Panorama documentary broadcast to mark the 10th anniversary of the start of the Iraq war suggests British and US security services relied on several pieces of questionable information.
The programme goes on to reveal that at the same time they dismissed other information that was contradictory.
It also calculated that the war had led to more than 39,900 combatants of all nationalities being killed.
The IBC has been continuously tracking, analysing and maintaining a public record or civilian deaths since March 20 2003 when the Iraq war began.
The organisation found that for every coalition force death, 25 Iraqi civilians lost their lives.
Stop the War Coalition officer and Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament general secretary Kate Hudson told the Star: “This timely documentary serves to underline what the anti-war movement has said all along – the case for going to war by Blair and his cronies was based on a tissue of lies.
She praised the hard work of the IBC in keeping the war‘s death toll up-to-date, but added that because the organisation had to cross-reference every detail the real figure is “somewhere in the many hundreds of thousands.
“And the number of displaced and injured runs into the millions,” Ms Hudson added.
The Spies Who Fooled The World: A BBC Panorama Special, is broadcast tonight on BBC One at 10.35pm.
Months ahead of its date of release, it is being made clear that the UK’s Chilcot public inquiry into the Iraq war will be published without including crucial documentation: here.
10 years later, poll shows majority views Iraq invasion as mistake: here.
Iraq War Cost $800 Billion, And What Do We Have To Show For It? Here.
How the US public was defrauded by the hidden cost of the Iraq war: here.
Charts: Bush Lowballed Us on Iraq by $6 Trillion: here.
Iraq 10 years later—the deadly consequences of spin: here.
In the run-up to the Iraq war papers emerged showing Saddam tried to buy uranium from Niger. They were fake. How the US sought to conceal the deception: here.
- Iraq anniversary: war intelligence ‘was a lie’, BBC Panorama documentary to say (mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.in)
- Iraq anniversary: war intelligence ‘was a lie’, BBC Panorama documentary to say (telegraph.co.uk)
- Cheney Iraq War Motive Revealed (huffingtonpost.com)
- Intelligence based on ‘fabrication’ (standard.co.uk)
- | A decade later and the Iraq debate is still contaminated with myths! (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- Iraq: BBC documentary says invasion based on lies (scotsman.com)
- British government sabotages Iraq war debate (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)