This is a puffin video.
Translated from Westonline in the Netherlands:
Monday, January 9, 2012 – 11:29
Monday, January 9, 2012 – 11:44
They say it is rare that this species beaches in the Netherlands. The bird was brought to the The Hague bird asylum De Wulp for recovery.
There was also a seal this Sunday, picked up on the beach at Kijkduin. The seal, around half a year old, has lungworm, which is a parasite. The animal was transferred to the seal rehabilitation center in Pieterburen.
A seal sanctuary in The Netherlands has been overwhelmed with 360 seals that have been washed up on beaches because of storms and disease: here.
Where to See Puffins. Worldwide Places to Add Puffins to Your Life List: here.
- Beached humpback whale Johannes, RIP (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Here’s how puffins came back to Maine (bangordailynews.com)
- Bringing Back the Puffins (neatorama.com)
- How to Dress Like Waterfowl (neatorama.com)
- Sermon on The Mount by Geoffrey Baker (500px.com)
- Beached humpback whale Netherlands, videos (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- When A Puffin Is Hungry (gabrielconstans.wordpress.com)