This video is called Time Team Special 12 (2001) – Dinosaur Hunting (Montana, USA).
From Dinosaur Tracking blog in the USA:
December 20, 2011
Where the Dinosaurs Are
Wherever you go in the United States, you’re probably no more than a few hours away from a dinosaur skeleton. The “ruling reptiles” are virtually everywhere. From field sites to museum displays, the country is dotted with dinosaurs, and to coincide with Smithsonian magazine’s new Evotourism feature I have compiled a short “Dinotourism” subset of destinations for the Mesozoic-minded.
A Dinosaur Freeway, serving as a primary thoroughfare for dino travel, existed 98 million years ago in Colorado: here.
- Hundreds of dinosaur egg fossils found (science.nbcnews.com)
- Youngsters bitten by the dinosaur bug (oxfordmail.co.uk)
- Dinosaurs invade George R. Brown Convention Center (newsfixnow.com)
- DIY Dinosaur Fossils project (rooticalmama.wordpress.com)
- Create your own Dinosaur Fossils (naturallyeducational.com)