February 2011: The endangered Rothschild’s giraffe has made a spectacular return home after 40 years in an unprecedented and daring ferry ride across Kenya’s Lake Baringo – with the whole thing caught in a series of stunning pictures: here.
Return of rare giraffes brings promise of peace among warring Kenyan peoples: here.
- Southern Giraffe (pardustours.wordpress.com)
- Kenyan Wildlife: Giraffe Centre (k2l2a.wordpress.com)
- The Nairobi Animal Orphanage & The Giraffe Center (motravelstheworld.wordpress.com)
- Want To Eat Dinner With A Giraffe? Giraffe Manor – #Vacation (momndaughtersavings.com)
- Fanana the giraffe arrives at Orana (stuff.co.nz)
- Hell’s Gate: Picture Blog (wanderlustdiscovery.com)
- The Lion King’s rock (britmaikequandt.wordpress.com)
- A Giraffe Life Is Saved Form Poachers Using a Wire Snare…. (sotinpc.wordpress.com)
- Young giraffe staying relaxed on journey through NZ (nzherald.co.nz)
- Baby Giraffe Introduced To Herd, Your Heart (buzzfeed.com)