My dear friend Xena of the blog We Hold These Truths To Be Self-evident has nominated Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Blogger Recognition Award.
Thank you so much for this kind gesture!
The rules of this award are:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
My blog started in January 2005, then on ModBlog. ModBlog, however, was sold to a big corporation which killed it. So, I had to move to Blogsome. When Blogsome stopped, I moved to WordPress in December 2011.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers are:
2. Use categories and tags for your blog posts, making it easier for yourself, visitors, search engines etc. to find related posts. Not too many categories and tags, though; it seems that for WordPress over 12 for one blog post is too many.
My fifteen nominees are:
2. The Case for Bernie Sanders
3. Katie Gloria
4. dont feed the plants
8. Deadly Clear
9. UNE LECTURE, UN SENTIMENT
10. It Is What It Is
11. Lady Budd
12. The Reporter and the Girl
14. Cloud of Lace
15. Between Two Seas