The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for Dear Kitty. Some blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 220,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 9 days for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
- 2013 in review (sabbathsermons.com)
- 2013 in review (anandsp1.wordpress.com)
- 2013 in review (fsgplanet.wordpress.com)
- 2013 in review (zoroastrians.net)
- 2013 in review: 21 days exhibit at the Louvre (mastermindmaps.wordpress.com)
- 2013 in review (bonsaieejit.com)
- 2013 in review (paolov.wordpress.com)
- 2013 in review (aurkhb.wordpress.com)
- 2013 in review (galontedmond.wordpress.com)
- 2013 in review (belitong.wordpress.com)
Congrats!!! How do you do that??? Where do you get the numbers? I’m really bad w/ numbers and stats!!! LOL …..
Hi Horty, you should have received an e-mail today (or maybe you will still get it today) from WordPress about your annual blog report. It has the option of making the report public. Then, you will get a draft blog post about that, to which you still will be able to add things of your own before publishing 🙂
Really??? How cool is that!! TY for telling me ….
I hope they have not forgotten to send you the e-mail 🙂
Thank you, and a very happy 2014 to you!
Haven’t checked yet!!! LOL ….
Pingback: Where did visitors to my blog come from in 2013? | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: 3,000 followers at this blog, welcome Organic Soup! | Dear Kitty. Some blog