From daily The Morning Star in Britain, Wednesday 27 March 2013:
Cypriot banks set to reopen tomorrow
CYPRUS: Officials have placed limits on money transfers before banks reopen tomorrow to avoid a run.
Banks have been closed for two weeks during wrangling over a bid by international financiers to steal Cypriots’ savings.
- G4S security guards sent in as Cyprus banks open (metro.co.uk)
- Bringing in the Wolves to herd the sheep? G4S Readies Guards as Cypriot Banks Prepare to Open (sott.net)
- Cyprus Readies for Reopening of Banks (ipsnews.net)
- Cyprus crisis: Oligarchs escape as crisis hits middle class (rbth.ru)
- The insanity of the Cypriot experiment (cyprus-mail.com)
- German fury over Sarris comments on Cyprus economy (famagusta-gazette.com)
- Officials accused of pulling back on poaching clampdown (cyprus-mail.com)
- Banksters Loot Cyprus Bank Deposits 47.5% (originaldialogue.blogspot.com)
- Local media in hot water with German embassy over ‘destroying Cyprus’ headlines (cyprus-mail.com)