This video from the USA says about itself:
Occupy Wall Street: Surviving the Winter
The Landscape of May Day in New York. Nathan Schneider, Waging Nonviolence: “Ever since the idea of working toward May Day started catching on in Occupy Wall Street last January, it has been infused with the impulse of creating the vision of a radically different kind of city. The visionary impulse, however, has also mixed with things more mundane. Over the course of the May Day planning process in New York, in at least two meetings each week, OWS organizers have been patiently patching together an historic joint rally and march with labor unions, immigrants’ rights groups and community organizations, many of which were invited to participate in the planning process since the beginning”: here.
- #OccupyWallStreet: The Plan: occupy Wall Street for two months (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Can I buy debt like the Occupy Wall Street activists did? (theguardian.com)
- Lou Reed and Occupy Wall Street (crainsnewyork.com)
- Columbia Will Offer A Course On Occupy Wall Street (keptup.typepad.com)
- #OccupyWallStreet – charges dropped against first reporter arrested (nextlevelofnews.com)