In the canal near the entrance, a red-eared slider was sitting on a beam in the water.
Coots. A juvenile and two adult herring gulls.
In the big pond carp, goldfish and roach.
In the brook, pondskaters.
- Jackdaws, parakeets, blackbirds at the botanical garden (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Gray Day, Greenhouse (bluebrightly.wordpress.com)
- Environmental Experts Warn Mexico of Increased Sea Turtle Mortality Rates (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Deformed Turtle Embodies Anti-Litter Cause (fox2now.com)
- Rare spotted turtle gets endangered species protection (vtdigger.org)