There was a big trade union demonstration in Brussels, Belgium, today.
The demonstration was against policies burdening the workers with the consequences of the economic crisis.
Photo gallery: here.
A video of the demonstration is here, below.
- Enough is Enough…without public servants this nation grinds to a halt – GTUC (kaieteurnewsonline.com)
- Zambia: Trade Union warns of a nationwide industrial crisis. (topnews365.wordpress.com)
- A bigger slice of the cake – but why not the whole bakery? (tradeunionsforyes.net)
- Trade Unions can Reshape our Services once we Reshape Ourselves (tradeunionsforyes.net)
- ESB workers’ pension rights secured thanks to determined action by unions (unitetheunionireland.org)
- David Cameron declares war on workers with new inquiry into trade union strike tactics (mirror.co.uk)
- Central trade unions demand judicial probe into Bhushan mishap (thehindu.com)
- Apartheid strikers to attend funeral (bbc.co.uk)