This music video is called HARRY LOCO – PEACE DEMONSTRATION AMSTERDAM 2003.
Translated from the Dutch site Openheid over Irak:
14 February 2008
Probably, there is not any precedent in massiveness and harshness of ministers criticizing a decision of their own government. Nine members of the first Balkenende administration [in office, as a caretaker cabinet, as Bush invaded Iraq in 2003], when asked by TV program NOVA, said that, according to them, the decision to give [“political”, not “military”] support to the war in Iraq was taken on a base of dubious and even plainly wrong information. Fourteen out of the twenty-eight members of that government told their views – anonymously – to NOVA. According to over two-thirds of those, the rationale for that decision was dodgy or rotten.
Two coroners criticised the Ministry of Defence yesterday after hearing that the deaths of three British soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq could have been prevented had they been better equipped: here.
- Leukaemia and birth defect babies in Iraq (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Media’s Reporting on Syria as Terrible as It Was on Iraq (ritholtz.com)
- US Soon to Go to War With Syria Over Previously Nonexistent WMDs (moonbattery.com)
- What are the concequences of military intervention in Syria? (rileyfrost.wordpress.com)
- CIA Files Show America Helped Saddam Hussein As He Gassed Iran (news.firedoglake.com)
- Fox News Whitewashes Origins Of Iraq War To Push Military Intervention In Syria (ripley8.newsvine.com)
- Nathan Gardels: Hans Blix: Whether Obama in Syria or Bush in Iraq, The US Is Not the World Police (huffingtonpost.com)
- Imperial Bombing: UK & US set to ‘Strike’ Syria within Days (21stcenturywire.com)
- Party Like It’s 2003 (gregmitchellwriter.blogspot.com)