From the Google cache of Dear Kitty ModBlog:
Date: 9/12/05 at 9:19AM
Mood: Looking Playing: Smoke on the waters, by Deep Purple
In the hothouses of the botanical gardens today.
Especially when it has lots of leaves. It needs less water if it has just been pruned.
Also the tropical almond needs much water.
It played a big role as a symbol in ancient Egyptian history.
In the brook, the pondskaters are still there.
However, the tadpoles of spring are not there anymore. They have been eaten; or have become frogs or toads.
Flowers outside attract many insects, including honey bees and two bumblebee species on the same plant.
Snow lotus in China: here.
- Jackdaws, parakeets, blackbirds at the botanical garden (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Photos: Controlled burn at the Denver Botanic Gardens (photos.denverpost.com)
- Botanical Garden (giddysap.wordpress.com)
- Flowers And Birds Of Tilden Botanic Garden (naturalhistorywanderings.com)
- Crocuses and witch hazel at the Missouri Botanical Garden (stlouisgates.wordpress.com)
- Tour Florida botanical gardens (clearwater.wtsp.com)
- Botanical Gardens Best Recipe for Winter-Blues !. (florafocus.wordpress.com)
- The History and Developments of Botanical Gardens (expertscolumn.com)
- Botanical garden orchids, parakeets and jays (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Faro, Portugal, Botanical Gardens Photos (travel25years.wordpress.com)