Thanks to my blogging friend thebibliophilewriter, of thebibliophilewriter blog, for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award!
The RULES of this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Post the award logo.
- Post the rules.
- Nominate up to 10-30 other bloggers and notify them.
- Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment.
- After notifying Vincent, he’ll check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
Here are thebibliophilewriter’s questions and my answers:
1. What is the last movie that you watched? My Rembrandt.
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day? Blog.
3. What are you doing to beat the lockdown blues? Blog, watch home trainer internet cycling races, see and hear birds from my window.
4. How long can you go without using your phone? Long.
5. What do you value most in your friends? Loyalty.
6. Do you have a favourite fictional character? What makes him/her your favourite? Till Eugenspiegel. For being both a humourous ‘fool’/jester and a freedom fighter.
7. Winter or summer? Spring.
8. What is love, in your point of view? Something I am very happy now, to feel and to receive.
9. What is your favourite movie or TV show? Peterloo, by Mike Leigh.
11. Which age group do you belong to? Ageless 🙂
My questions to my nominees are the same as thebibliophilewriter’s questions.
My 11 nominees are:
9. My idealtec
10. inside out
11. Five Lessons