My dear blogging friend Mel has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Thank you so much for this kind gesture!
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Thank and mention the blogger who has nominated you by linking to their blog.
Insert the logo of the Sunshine Blogger Award in the post.
Answer the eleven questions that are posed to you.
Nominate eleven bloggers [and link to their blogs].
Formulate eleven questions to be answered.
Indicate the rules of the nominations.
Mel’s questions, and my answers, are:
1. Which beach is the best?
The beach in Cuba where I saw a piping plover.
2. What are your favourite things associated with coastal?
3. Yellow or blue?
4. What seafood is your favourite?
5. Sunshine or sundown?
6. Anchor or ship wheel?
Anchor when the ship is at a beautiful place.
7. Sunflowers or seahorses?
8. Seaside or the sea?
9. House by the sea or house by the beach?
10. What do you think of lighthouses?
My blog got the Lighthouse Award.
11. Do you think Spongebob Squarepants is a nautical nonsense or a hilarious cartoon?
A ‘spongebob fungus’ was discovered in Borneo.
My 11 questions are:
1. Who is your favourite artist?
2. Who are your three least favourite prominent people in politics?
3. Who are your three least favourite prominent people in business?
4. Which is your favourite bird species?
5. Which is your favourite mammal species?
6. What is the best thing which happened to you in 2019?
7. Which film did you see, but wish in retrospect you had not bothered to see?
8. Which book haven’t you read yet, but would like to read?
9. If you would be invited to make a space journey, then to which solar system planet would you like to go?
10. To which country where you have not been yet would you like to go?
11. If WordPress would stop, would you continue to blog elsewhere?
My 11 nominees are:
8. Queen’s end