This video is called Secrets of Archaeology – Roman Imprint on the West – Part 1/2.
A positive effect of the Saint Nicholas storm which blew over our country on 5 December is that a lot of archaeological relics were washed up on the coast. That was the case between Ostend and Bredene on Oosteroever. These were finds and sherds from the Roman period.
- Belgian serial killer Andras Pandy dies in prison at 86 (iprodigygroup.wordpress.com)
- Physicists and Archaeologists Tussle Over Long-Lost Lead (livescience.com)
- Ancient Roman Villa and SPA Discovered by Archaeologists in Greece (greece.greekreporter.com)
- Does TAG need key speakers? (examiner.com)
- Watch: Team of Warwickshire archaeologists open Roman coffin (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Archaeologist Uses 2000-Year-Old Sky To Study Roman Ruins (gizmodo.com.au)
- German Archaeologists Find 600 Ancient Seals, Amulets in Turkey (sci-news.com)
- Belgium’s ‘Devil’s Pastor’ serial killer dies in jail: report (expatica.com)
- Fourth-century CE magistrate statue uncovered in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv (sofiaglobe.com)
- Ancient Roman Metal Used for Physics Experiments Ignites Science Feud (scientificamerican.com)