EA WorldView blog says about this video:
A man, referring to today’s killing of teenager Hassan AlJazeeri, defies Bahrain security forces, “You killed a … kid. Shoot me, I don’t fear you”.
The second anniversary of the uprising in Bahrain was marked with violence today, with reports that a teenager was shot dead during protests in the village of Al-Daih, west of the capital Manama: here.
From Craig Murray’s blog in Britain:
by craig on February 14, 2013 9:54 am
I shall be chairing a discussion at the Frontline Club this evening on Bahrain, which I hope will concentrate not only on the dreadful human rights abuses of the despotism, but on British complicity with that appalling regime, whose daily continuing abuses are now almost unreported in the mainstream media.
- Bahrain regime kills teenager (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- ‘Teenager killed’ in Bahrain protest (aljazeera.com)
- Teenage protester shot dead amid clashes on Bahrain uprising anniversary (PHOTOS) (rt.com)
- Bahrain urged to release prisoners (bbc.co.uk)
- Teenager killed as Bahrain marks uprising anniversary (photoblog.nbcnews.com)
- Bahrain protesters mark Arab Spring 2nd anniversary (euronews.com)