This video is about Roel Weerheijm reading his poetry.
On 3 February 2013, there was a poetry and music afternoon.
Roel Weerheijm was supposed to be first on stage, but did not turn up.
Then, Lisan Lauvenberg; a poetess originally from Limburg province, but living in Amsterdam now. Her poems were about death.
Then, Max Lerou, a poet from The Hague.
Then, Josse Kok, with poems on monsters and other subjects.
Then, Martin Aart de Jong. One of hs poems was about blogging.
After a pause, poetry by Frans Terken from Leiden. He read poems on love and Bob Dylan.
Then, Monique van Rijn from Nieuwveen. With poems on a morning, and a baby.
Then, Leo van Zanen.
Then, yours truly, with a column on neocolonial war in Africa.
Then, Daniëlle Keizer, vocals, guitar and keyboard.
The actor Eddie Kagie told a story from Russia.
After this, many of the poets did a second set.
- March Madness Poetry (nessamorris.com)
- Local, Organic, Free-Range Poetry in Essex (essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Walbridge Student Representing St. Louis At National Poetry Slam (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- Pangaea Poetry Prize Submission Period Now Open ” the poet’s billow (anexerciseindiscipline.com)
- The Inaugural Poetry Test (stonecoastfacultyblog.com)
- Respect The Stage (sechabalb.wordpress.com)
- The poetry of Lord Byron (larkalong.wordpress.com)
- “A Transmutation of Fire,” or What I Love About Elizabeth Bishop (minervarising.com)