This video from the USA is about salmonella.
Company in egg recall had been warned, congressional panel told: here.
Austin “Jack” DeCoster, owner of the egg producer responsible for a mass outbreak of salmonella poisoning and the largest egg recall in US history, tried to deny responsibility for the contamination: here.
Jimmy Johns Employee on the Chopping Block for Refusing to Serve Rotten Meat: here.
- 3 years after Salmonella outbreak, questions about egg safety remain (siouxcityjournal.com)
- Prosecutors still investigating 2010 salmonella outbreak tied to Iowa farms (thegazette.com)
- Iowa sees high amount of Salmonella-related illness (wqad.com)
- ILLNESS REPORTS: Salmonella Cases Rise (whotv.com)
- Salmonella in Eggs: An Unwelcome Summer Visitor (cdc.gov)
- Woman sells chicken diapers in wake of salmonella outbreak (foxnews.com)
- Iowa health officials investigate two gastrointestinal outbreaks: Cyclospora and Salmonella (theglobaldispatch.com)
- Iowa Egg Farms Settle Suit Over Salmonella Recalls (insurancejournal.com)
- Updated Health Hazard Alert: Certain Clic Brand Tahina May Contain Salmonella Bacteria (sys-con.com)
- Health Tip: Prevent Salmonella from Eggs (nlm.nih.gov)