Dutch Islamophobic far-right terrorist convicted


Far-right terrorist Vincent T. in the dock

Translated from Dutch NOS TV today:

Three years cell for Vincent T. for his plans to murder Muslims and left-wing people

The Gelderland [ex soldier and ex election candidate for a xenophobic party] terrorist suspect Vincent T. has been sentenced to three years in prison. He was found guilty of preparing murder with terrorist intent, reports Omroep Gelderland regional broadcasting organisation. Against him three years and four months had been demanded by the public prosecutor.

The 44-year-old man from Doornenburg was arrested in the spring and was since then in the extra security prison in Vught. Two gas guns and 1800 bullets were found in the house where he lived with his parents. He had tried to buy a gun that was suitable for the bullets.

Offing left-wing leaders

In chat conversations he indicated that he wanted to murder Muslims and also, eg, … [Surinamese Dutch anti-racist member of Amsterdam local council] Sylvana Simons. He would like to “off prominent left-wingers“.

He also had a leading role in the Facebook group ATB Special Forces, with which he wanted to set up an anti-Muslim militia. In addition, he searched on the Internet for instructions to make a bomb and to hire a contract murderer.

Macaques

According to the court, the accused has passed the phase of “keyboard terrorism”. He had told a member of the Facebook group that he wanted to hang or shoot dead anti-fascists and talked about “shooting macaques”.

Macaques are some species of monkeys. Racists, like in Belgium and in the right wing of the United States Republican party, use the word as an insult against Africans and other non-white people.

“If people are threatened precisely because of their convictions and must fear violence specifically directed against them, then the suspect will also cause serious fears to the population or parts of them”, is stated in the verdict.

Psychological and psychiatric research shows that T. has a poorly developed conscience and a personality disorder. He tends to pretend to be more important than he is. “He is in denial about his structural social failure and he covers it up with accusations towards foreigners.”

Advertisements

Dutch Islamophobic terrorist on trial


This 5 December 2016 video from the USA says about itself:

Islamophobia killed my brother. Let’s end the hate | Suzanne Barakat

On February 10, 2015, Suzanne Barakat’s brother Deah, her sister-in-law Yusor and Yusor’s sister Razan were murdered by their neighbor in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The perpetrator’s story, that he killed them over a traffic dispute, went unquestioned by the media and police until Barakat spoke out at a press conference, calling the murders what they really were: hate crimes. As she reflects on how she and her family reclaimed control of their narrative, Barakat calls on us to speak up when we witness hateful bigotry and express our allyship with those who face discrimination.

Translated from Dutch NOS TV today:

Public prosecutor wants more than three years imprisonment for preparing attacks on Muslims

The Public Prosecutor’s Office is demanding three years and four months in prison against a man who allegedly planned to commit an attack on Muslims. Terror suspect Vincent T. was arrested in May and has since been in the heavily guarded prison in Vught.

The 44-year-old T. was active in a Facebook group called ATB Special Forces (ATB stands for Anti Terror Brigade). The members of that group wanted to set up a militia to protect the Netherlands against Muslims, writes Omroep Gelderland regional broadcaster.

According to the public prosecutor, this involved a terrorist objective. T. recruited members and also indicated he was “going to off prominent left-wingers“, according to the public prosecutor.

1700 bullets

The suspect still lives with his parents. In a search of his parental home two gas pistols and over 1700 bullets were found. Those bullets were not suitable for the gas pistols. According to the public prosecutor, T. tried to buy a firearm in Belgium. He also searched on the internet for instructions to make a bomb.

T. is an ex-soldier of the Air Mobile Brigade (for Dutch interventions abroad). He was also a candidate for a xenophobic party in provincial elections.

German army neo-nazi terrorism


This 10 November 2018 video is called Secret Plot by 200 Elite German SAS Soldiers to Slaughter Politicians.

By Peter Schwarz in Germany:

A terrorist network inside the German Army

17 November 2018

For a long time, virtually no one could have imagined that paramilitary networks would again emerge in Germany, closely linked to the Bundeswehr (Armed Forces) and the secret services, stockpiling weapons, drawing up death lists of political opponents and being covered up by the state.

In the Weimar Republic, there had been numerous such groups, which murdered hundreds of predominantly left-wing political opponents. The best known was the Consul Organization, also known as the “Black Reichswehr”, which had about 5,000 members.

Emerging from the Ehrhardt Navy Brigade, a Freikorps (volunteer corps) involved in the bloody suppression of the November Revolution in 1918, it maintained close contacts with the Reichswehr (Imperial Army), the police and the judiciary. Among its best-known victims were Zentrum party politician Matthias Erzberger and Foreign Minister Walther Rathenau. Later, members of the Consul Organization played a leading role in building Hitler’s SA.

Similar forces are at work in the “Shadow Army inside the Armed Forces” exposed in a report published by the German news magazine Focus in its November 10 issue. Based on an investigation of documents from the Federal Prosecutor General’s Office, the magazine describes “a conspiratorial network of about 200 former and active Bundeswehr soldiers”.

“Numerous interrogations”, according to Focus, “paint the picture of a conspiratorial troop that is supposed not to shy from the deliberate killing of political opponents. According to the investigators, the elite fighters had also set up secret caches of weapons, ammunition, fuel and food—on the German border with Austria and Switzerland.”

According to Focus, one witness told the investigators of the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) that participants, “in their abysmal ‘hatred of the left’ and refugees, had created a ‘file with addresses and photos’ of targets who had to ‘go’.” In the inner circle, “it had been discussed to gather the spied-upon persons and bring them to a certain place ‘where they should be killed’.” According to other testimony, the first targets on the list were Dietmar Bartsch and Sahra Wagenknecht, leaders of the Left Party faction in the Bundestag (parliament).

Investigations against the terrorist cell in the Bundeswehr have been ongoing since April of last year, when Bundeswehr officer Franco A. was arrested on suspicion of terrorism. However, neither the Attorney General’s Office nor the BKA considered it necessary to warn the public. Franco A. is at large again, even though the evidence against him is overwhelming.

The revelations by Focus are still being tacitly ignored and hushed up by other media outlets and the establishment political parties. Had the news magazine uncovered a terrorist conspiracy by Islamists or left-wingers, it would dominate the headlines for days on end. The demands for harsher laws would be deafening. But in the face of a conspiracy whose centre lies inside the Bundeswehr, the silence is deafening.

This alone is proof that what is involved is not an isolated case. The right-wing extremist conspiracy is tolerated, covered up and supported by the highest authorities in the state and politics.

According to Focus, the core of the conspiratorial network is the Special Forces Unit (KSK), the Bundeswehr’s elite corps. The KSK was founded in the mid-1990s, when Germany was again preparing for international military interventions.

While the combat operations of the Bundeswehr are publicly presented as “peace missions”, the KSK, which is trained in the fight against terrorism and hostage liberation, carries out its dirty work shielded from public eye. The deployments of the 1,100-strong unit are so secret that not even the number and names of fallen soldiers are published. In Afghanistan, the KSK was involved in the massacre at Kunduz, the bloodiest German military operation since the Second World War, which claimed the lives of over 100 civilians.

It has been known for a long time that right-wing radicals are running wild inside the elite unit. As early as 2003, the then KSK commander, Brigadier General Reinhard Günzel, was dismissed for publicly expressing his solidarity with anti-Semitic statements by Christian Democratic Party (CDU) member Martin Hohmann, who now sits in the Bundestag for the far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD). In lectures that he subsequently gave to neo-Nazis, Günzel denied the unique character of the Holocaust, attacked the Nuremberg war crimes trials and praised the courage, bravery and sacrifice of German soldiers in the Second World War.

In April of last year, it became known that KSK soldiers had celebrated a farewell party with music by the right-wing extremist band “Sturmwehr” and had given the Hitler salute. Only this week, a civil court sentenced a lieutenant colonel to a fine of 4,000 euros. The Bundeswehr leadership had previously let an internal procedure fizzle out.

The reason for the silence concerning the Focus revelations is not that they are suspect. Those responsible in the ministries, political parties and editorial offices are well informed about the radical right-wing activities inside the Bundeswehr and their links to the neo-Nazi scene. They cloak themselves in silence because they are covering up and supporting these machinations.

This was also made clear by social democratic Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier in his speech on the 100th anniversary of the November Revolution. In it he explicitly defended the bloody suppression of the Spartacus uprising, which Friedrich Ebert had organized in close cooperation with the right-wing radical Freikorps. There is a direct line from the Freikorps to Hitler’s storm troopers.

Just as then, Germany’s rulers, working together with right-wing radical forces, are preparing for the violent suppression of bitter class struggles. The so-called “people’s parties”, which had organised “social peace” in the post-war period, are quickly losing their influence. According to the latest polls, support for the Social Democratic Party (SPD) stands at only 13 percent. The growing gulf between rich and poor, rising rents and unbearable working conditions are turning more and more people against the capitalist system. The proposals for building a German or European army that can compete with the USA, Russia and China, cannot be achieved by democratic means.

“The excessively high tension of the international struggle and the class struggle results in the short circuit of the dictatorship”, wrote Leon Trotsky in 1929, “blowing out the fuses of democracy one after the other.” This is being confirmed again today. This is the reason why the ruling class is returning to the methods of rule of the Weimar Republic, tolerating and encouraging right-wing conspiracies and, especially in refugee policy, adopting the program of the far-right AfD.

A witness quoted by Focus told the BKA investigators that the terrorist network in the Bundeswehr was preparing itself for a “Day X” in general staff terms. Day X was a “time of extreme crisis”, a “collapse of public order”, which “the police face helplessly”. In other words, it is preparing for the suppression of a social uprising.

Back in the summer, in its annual report, the Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV), as the German secret service is called, for the first time listed the Sozialistische Gleichheitspartei (Socialist Equality Party, SGP) as a “left-wing extremist party” and as an object of observation, thus preparing a possible ban. The only justification it gave was that the SGP had a socialist programme, criticised capitalism and rejected the establishment parties … . The report was closely coordinated with representatives of the AfD and was the responsibility of the then head of the BfV Hans-Georg Maaßen, who now openly advocates right-wing extremist positions.

This is part of an international phenomenon. Everywhere, the ruling class is turning to right-wing and fascist forces in anticipation of fierce class struggles. In Warsaw, the ruling party PIS celebrated the hundredth anniversary of Polish independence side by side with neo-Nazis. In the USA, President Trump is seeking to build up a fascist movement with his virulent agitation against migrants and refugees. In France, President Macron praises the dictator and Nazi collaborator Marshal Pétain.

All those who reject a return to unrestrained exploitation, war and fascism must take this as a warning. The alternatives today are not socialist revolution or capitalist reform, but socialist revolution or barbarism. Only an independent intervention of the working class based on a socialist program can prevent the relapse into war and fascism.

‘Dutch goverment complicit in terrorism in Syria’


This video from The Hague, The Netherlands, shows the beginning near the Peace Palace on 31 August 2013, of the demonstration then against war in Syria.

According to Ms Carla Del Ponte, former prosecutor of the Yugoslavia tribunal and member of the United Nations commission on Syria, the Dutch government may be complicit in war crimes in Syria because of its support for jihadist terrorists there, Dutch daily Trouw writes.

Ms Del Ponte demands a criminal investigation into Dutch government support for jihadists in Syria, Trouw writes, 13 September 2018.

Also according to Trouw, 13 September 2018, a Syrian rebel leader says: ‘When the Dutch government gave us flour, Al Qaeda ate the bread.’

In 2013, Michael Spindelegger, foreign affairs minister in the then Austrian Christian democrat-social democrat coalition government, warned the Dutch government against supporting jihadists in Syria. To no avail.

On Monday, Dutch public TV show “Nieuwsuur” (News Hour) reported that the Dutch government has been financing a jihadist group in Syria that public prosecutors have labeled a “terrorist” organisation: here.

Dutch support for terror in Syria © Brechtje Rood in Trouw daily

See also here, ‘How Al Qaeda got a Dutch mobile bakery’.

During Tuesday’s Parliamentary debate on Dutch aid to armed groups in Syria, Socialist Party Member of Parliament Sadet Karabulut presented a motion of no confidence in Foreign Minister Stef Blok. Explaining her reasons for this, Karabulut said, “We had to learn from the media that for years the Netherlands had been supplying pick-up trucks, uniforms and other materiel to war criminals, to Jihadists and allies of Al Qa’ida. Time after time we’ve asked about this and each time the government has denied it. In view of the minister’s half-truths and lies regarding this support, we saw no other option but to propose a motion of no confidence”: here.

Seventeen years after the September 11, 2001 terror attacks—which became the official pretense for the “war on terror” and a series of bloody conflicts that cost the lives of at least one million people—Washington is on the verge of launching a massive new military offensive in Syria in defense of Al Qaeda-linked forces: here.

Dutch Islamophobe suspected of terrorism


This December 2017 video is called Islamophobia UK. Violent white English youth attacks Muslim man in Manchester England.

Translated from Dutch NOS TV today:

A 43-year-old man from Lingewaard is suspected of preparing a terrorist act. The suspect wanted to commit an attack on Muslims, according to the Public Prosecutor.

The man was arrested on 23 May and has since been detained. The Public Prosecution Service started an investigation on the basis of “information that the man considered violence against Muslims justified and would perform acts to do so“.

The Public Prosecution had, eg, indications that the man possessed explosives. During a search, officers found a gun and “a large number” of bullets.

… The pro-forma court session will take place on 7 September and more will be made clear about the case then.

According to this report, there were two guns in the house of suspect Vincent T. in Pannerden village. His parents say that their son had taken the bag full of bullets, which the police found, from the Dutch army. Vincent T. was a former Air Mobile Brigade soldier, and now a commando. In 2007, he was a provincial assembly election candidate for the extreme right EvdV party, inspired by Geert Wilders.