This video is called Greeks Protest Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn Party After MP Slaps Female Opponent During Live Debate
From daily Haaretz in Israel:
Protocols of the Elders of Zion read aloud in Greek Parliament
Ilias Kasidiaris, a spokesperson for Golden Dawn, read out Protocol 19 from the book: “In order to destroy the prestige of heroism we shall send them for trial in the category of theft, murder and every kind of abominable and filthy crime,” according to Panayote Dimitras of the Greek Helsinki Monitor.
Kasidiaris was addressing parliament on October 23 at a discussion on lifting his immunity in connection with suspicions of assault ….
In June, Kasidiaris slapped female politician Liana Kanelli three times on the head during a television discussion. He was subsequently locked in a room in the studio but he knocked down the door and escaped.
Running Chicken blog in the USA comments on this:
The most stunning aspect of this story is not that Kasidiaris read aloud from this famous anti-Semitic tract in the Greek Parliament; it is that no one reacted when he did so.
- Protocols of the Elders of Zion read aloud in Greek Parliament (jta.org)
- Golden Dawn MPs Are Taking The Nazi Comparisons To A Whole New Level In Greece (businessinsider.com)
- Anti-Semitic Party Gains Strength in Ukraine Elections (israelnationalnews.com)
- Second anti-Semitic attack exposed in Auckland (stuff.co.nz)
- Greek nazi MPs shout Heil Hitler (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- US State Dept concerned over rising anti-Semitism & racism after Golden Dawn in Parliament (keeptalkinggreece.com)
- Parliament Nixes Kasidiaris On Lifting Immunity (greece.greekreporter.com)
- Svoboda Fuels Ukraine’s Growing Anti-Semitism (algemeiner.com)
- Dutch watchdog registers increase in sports-related anti-Semitism (jta.org)