My dear blogging friend A. J. Sefton has been so kind to nominate my blog for the Liebster Award.
Thank you so much for this kind gesture!
The rules of this award are as follows:
Thank your bloggie buddy for nominating you
Share the award on your blog and social media
Answer the ten questions you were given by your nominator
Nominate 10 other new bloggers that you admire
Notify your nominees via social media
My questions are: (with my answers):
1. Why do you blog? See here.
2. How long have you been blogging? Since 2005.
3. What is your passion? Birds.
4. Coffee or Tea? Fruit juice.
5. What is a really cool but little known fact about you? I was on Campbell island, south of New Zealand, in the sub-Antarctic.
6. Introvert or extrovert? It depends
7. Where do you see your blog in 1 year? How do you plan to get there? I don’t know yet; so I don’t know how to get there either I will just try to continue, and to improve where possible.
8. What is your favorite plugin, app or blogging resource? Zemanta.
9. What blogging groups are you connected to? I am not an official member of an official blogging group, though I do have contacts with quite some bloggers.
10. If you could have tea (or coffee) with anyone living or dead, who would it be? Why? Adolf Hitler’s mother when she was pregnant; to convince her to have an abortion.
My ten nominees are:
1. The Free
2. Blessed with a Star on the Forehead
3. Concert To Calais
4. Moorbeyz’ Blog
5. Lee’s Birdwatching Adventures Plus
6. Fictional Machines
8. Karls Blog, Feelings from the Heart