My dear Internet friend Saadia of the blog Reflections of a rainbow has been so generous to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
Thank you so much for this kind gesture!
The rules are:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. Put the Award logo on your blog. Answer the ten questions sent to you. Make ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate seven blogs.
The questions I was asked and my answers:
1. What is your passion and what are you doing to achieve your dreams?
To stop wars, injustice and environmental destruction. Providing information.
2. What was your best moment in your blogging world?
Several moments, when readers said they had benefited from my blog.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Having days of more than 24 hours, longer than I have now :)
4. If you could visit one time in your past what would it be?
5. What’s Your MOTTO IN LIFE?
“Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee”, as Muhammad Ali used to say.
6. What is that one thing you want to do before you die?
See a spoon-billed sandpiper.
7. Do you workout? If no, Then are you planning to but don’t ?
I walk a lot.
8. What is your favorite hobby?
9. Who’s your favorite blogger?
10. What do you believe in: hard work or smart work?
My ten questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
2. What is your favourite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014?
4. What is your favorite quote?
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
8. What has been a special moment for you in 2015?
9. Which person, whom you have never met, would you like to meet?
10. Which animal, which you have not seen yet, would you like to see?
My seven nominees are:
3. Lu MG Photos