Thank you, dear Laleh Chini, of the blog A Voice from Iran, for nominating my blog for the Mystery Blogger Award!
The rules of this award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
1. I am surviving the coronavirus crisis relatively well, as I avoid busy areas, and can stand being alone sometimes.
2. I love birds.
3. I enjoy email correspondence with friends in these coronavirus days.
Questions and Answers:
1. What are you completely over and done with?
2. What’s most important thing Covid-19 taught you?
3. What random stranger has had the biggest impact in your life?
The person with whom I started a band.
4. If you could put your brain in a robot and live indefinitely, would you?
That is technically impossible now.
5. What do you wish you had more time for?
I ask my nominees the same questions.
My nominees are:
5. Benie Writes
and all visitors to this blog who want to participate.