My dear blogging friend Laleh Chini has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Thank you so much, dear Laleh, for this kind gesture!
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Thank and mention the blogger who has nominated you by linking to their blog.
Insert the logo of the Sunshine Blogger Award in the post.
Answer the eleven questions that are posed to you.
Nominate eleven bloggers [and link to their blogs].
Formulate eleven questions to be answered.
Indicate the rules of the nominations.
Laleh’s questions, and my answers, are:
1. Where do you get inspiration for your hobbies/interests/talents?
By playing Siouxsie and the Banshees songs on my computer.
2. Which of your posts has been the most popular?
3. Whatever your blog is about, when and why did you get interested in that topic?
My blog is about 40 different categories. I am interested in all of them 🙂
4. Do you ever feel nervous before publishing a blog post?
No, I am not. Also not when speaking in public to an audience of thousands of refugees who protest against being deported to war zones.
5. One thing that can lighten up your day in an instant?
A bird singing.
6. Most watched tv series?
7. Your comfort food?
8. What is a good morning like for you?
When a blackbird sings.
9. What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
Finding good videos.
10. What activity takes most of your time?
11. Are you, so far, proud, and satisfied with your blog’s progress?
I ask my 11 nominees the same questions as Laleh’s.
My nominees are:
1. Me & My Girl
11. Blogs Notes