Thanks to my dear blogging friend Laleh Chini, of A Voice from Iran blog, for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award!
The RULES of this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Post the award logo.
- Post the rules.
- Nominate up to 10-30 other bloggers and notify them.
- Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment.
- After notifying Vincent, he’ll check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
Here are Laleh Chini’s questions and my answers:
1. What gave you the push to start blogging? Reading other bloggers’ blogs.
2. Are you proud of the progress you’ve made so far? Reasonably so. So far, 5,757 people have subscribed to my blog.
3. Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you? I don’t make any money from it.
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years? I hope to see many birds.
5. What advice would you give to someone who wants to start a blog to make money? As my blog does not make money, I would not be able to give useful advice.
6. Where do most of your views come from? USA.
7. What’s your post frequency? Several blog posts a day.
8. Are you doing the most when it comes to fulfilling the demands of your niche? This is not really a niche blog, as I have 40 different categories. So, people with various interests read this blog.
9. How many friends have you made from blogging? Many.
10. Do you ever regret any of your posts? So far, not.
My questions to my nominees are the same as Laleh Chini’s questions.
My nominees are:
4. The Birder
10. Grep giggles
13. Zo Writes
14. human writes