My dear blogging friend thebibliophilewriter of the thebibliophilewriter blog has been so generous to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Awesome Blogger Award.
Thank you so much for this kind gesture!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to that blog.
2. Answer the questions you were asked, and ask some yourself.
3. Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
The nominees are under no obligation to accept the award.
Thebibliophilewriter’s questions are (my questions are the same as thebibliophilewriter’s):
1. Favourite place to visit? Little auk nesting colony in Spitsbergen.
2. Describe life in three words. Superior to money.
3. Describe love in three words. The greatest feeling.
4. Choose one, loyalty, sympathy, superiority or equality, and why? Equality, because of this.
5. If someone is showing ego then what will you do? Avoid.
6. How about art? See my almost 5,000 blog entries here.
7. What is your dream destination? Antarctica.
8. What is your favourite quote? The trouble with liquor is that one drink makes a new man out of you, and then the new man has to have another drink; by United States actor Alvy Moore.
9. What is your favourite flower, tell about the characteristics? Orchid; as there is so much variation among the many orchid species.
10. What is your favourite colour, tell about the characteristics? Green; of plants which are the basis for animal life.
My nominees are:
8. NUFC hotspot
12. Elaine Howlin