Thanks to my blogging friend Charlotte, of The Inspired Page blog, for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award! It is a new award for me.
The RULES of this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Post the award logo.
- Post the rules.
- Nominate up to 20-30 other bloggers and notify them.
- Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment.
- After notifying Vincent, he’ll check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
- Like Kim said in her original post, we’re not sure if we are supposed to add a list of questions the nominees are supposed to answer, but I guess I’ll do it.
Here are Charlotte’s questions and my answers:
1. Do you have long or short hair? At the moment, short.
2. Fantasy or Historic Fiction? At the moment, historic fiction, as I am writing some of it 🙂
3. What book do you like a lot, but you dislike the author, because of background, etc.
Gertrude Stein is a good poetess, but played a bad pro-fascist role during World War II.
4. Have you ever watched a movie that was better than the story that it was based on?
5. If you could visit one place in the world right now where would it be?
Antarctica, about which I have good memories.
My questions to my nominees are the same as Charlotte’s questions.
My 21 nominees are:
4. Famous IDeas
12. Voyage Onirique
16. THE CITY GAZER
17. Share Your Light
19. Lady Budd