This 6 February 2020 video from Britain says about itself:
Lisa Bloom, the unnamed woman’s lawyer, told a press conference in New York on Wednesday that the woman’s memories of the night in March 2001 were crystal clear. The woman came forwards in December, after Prince Andrew denied on Newsnight ever being at Tramp with Miss Roberts, insisting that he was instead at a Pizza Express in Woking with Princess Beatrice.
For more on Ms Bloom’s accusations, head here.
By Marcus Barnett in Britain:
Thursday, February 6, 2020
Liverpool refuses to fly the union flag for Prince Andrew
LIVERPOOL council has refused to fly the union flag from its buildings to celebrate Prince Andrew’s birthday.
The city’s Labour mayor Joe Anderson confirmed today that Liverpool will not be marking the occasion, despite having received government orders to mark the Duke of York’s 60th birthday on February 19.
However, the order comes in spite of the Queen cancelling the Prince’s formal royal birthday celebrations on the same day.
Mr Anderson said that Liverpool Council will not be obeying the orders: “No, we won’t be doing that.
“I don’t think it would be appropriate.”
In his answer, Mr Anderson also made reference to the growing public anger over Prince Andrew’s seemingly close relationship with convicted sex offender and child sex trafficker billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.
These include allegations that Mr Epstein forced Virginia Giuffre, who was then 17, to have sex with the prince.
The allegations prompted a televised interview between the prince and Newsnight presenter Emily Maitlis, which was received so poorly he formally stepped back from his public duties as a member of the royal family.
Earlier this week, messages that Prince Andrew had sent to a friend in 2001 were unearthed in which the prince appears to doubt his alleged victim’s integrity, calling her a “very sick girl.”
Mr Anderson said: “When you look at his behaviour — it wouldn’t be appropriate for us to mark his birthday.”
Labour councillor Roz Gladden added: “I’m not anti-royal, but this man has yet to prove his innocence in regard to his alleged abuse of young women.”
PRINCE ANDREW LET WOMEN SIT ON PALACE THRONE Prince Andrew reportedly had a “signature move” when it came to pursuing women. Two anonymous sources told The Daily Beast that the Duke of York let women sit on the thrones in the Throne Room in Buckingham Palace, including the one reserved for his mother, Queen Elizabeth II. He also let at least one woman wave from the balcony at the palace, something the royal family occasionally does during special events. [HuffPost]
PRINCE ANDREW ‘SHUT THE DOOR’ ON EPSTEIN PROBE Britain’s Prince Andrew has reportedly declined to cooperate with a U.S. investigation into possible co-conspirators of Jeffrey Epstein. “Contrary to Prince Andrew’s very public offer to cooperate with our investigation into Epstein’s co-conspirators, an offer that was conveyed via press release, Prince Andrew has now completely shut the door,” U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman said. [Reuters]