This 10 October 2019 video says about itself:
Fans of the Hallescher football club (HFC) held a vigil on Thursday, outside the kebab shop where a [Turkish German] fellow football fan was killed in the Wednesday shooting in the German city of Halle.
The fans are seen standing outside the kebab shop, holding HFC scarves as flowers and candles lay on the sidewalk.
A 27-year-old male named Stephan B. has been arrested, according to a spokesman for the German Federal Prosecutor, after two were killed near the synagogue on Yom Kippur in what the Justice Minister Christine Lambrecht called an anti-Semitic far-right terror attack.
He also served in the Bundeswehr (German army), and several people who saw him during the attack said he looked “professional” or trained in weapons use.
That Stephan Balliet used to be a professional soldier in the professional Bundeswehr is also relevant, as inside the Bundeswehr there are neo-nazi networks, including senior officers. Did Balliet get his nazi ideas there?
So, apparently he still had an official helmet and an official uniform. Was he a reserve soldier after his full-time service?
Translated from tagessschau.de in Germany today:
The 27-year-old Stephan B. has confessed, according to ARD TV information, his terror attack in Halle and has also confirmed a right-wing extremist, anti-Semitic motive. He did not give any information on possible accomplices. …
Were there any accomplices?
According to the investigators, the alleged assassin wanted to cause a massacre and instigate imitators to similar right-wing extremist and anti-Semitic acts. The investigation now focuses on “whether persons were involved in the preparation or execution of the attack or had prior knowledge thereof”, as the Federal Prosecutor’s Office declared on Thursday evening. …
Stephan B. was arrested on Wednesday. He is accused of killing a 40-year-old woman from Halle in front of the synagogue and a 20-year-old [Turkish German] man from Merseburg in a nearby döner kebab shop. Previously, the alleged perpetrator had tried in vain to storm the synagogue with gun violence. At the time, 51 people were inside the synagogue, celebrating the most important Jewish festival, Yom Kippur.
On the run, the offender also injured a 40-year-old woman and her 41-year-old husband with gunfire. The couple is treated in the hospital. …
In the attack, the perpetrator, according to data of Attorney General Peter Frank, had four firearms with him. They included at least one fully automatic firearm, besides, he had several explosives in his car on the way to the synagogue.