The Traveller of the Traveller with Purpose blog has been so kind nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much for this kind gesture, and best wishes for your travelling and blogging!
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blog which nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
3. Nominate other bloggers.
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. Let them know you have nominated them.
The Traveller’s questions, and my answers, are:
1. How do you structure your days?
Morning, afternoon, evening, night 🙂
2. Where and how do you work best?
If I can hear and see birds.
3. What’s the best advice you ever received?
Buy a personal computer.
4. Who are your biggest influences? Who do you admire most?
Many people, including Charlie Chaplin.
5. Who or what inspired you to do what you’re doing now?
Reading bloggers’ blogs.
6. What is still your biggest challenge?
There are still old links, not working any more, in my old blog posts from before my blog moved to WordPress in 2011. It will take long before I will be able to correct them all.
7. What are your favourite books or movies?
8. What surprising lessons have you learned along the way?
Interest in my blog posts from far away countries about which I did not know much.
9. What do you find are [your audience’s] biggest stumbling blocks and what are the best ways you’ve found to overcome them?
Links, videos etc. in older blogs which went dead because other sites changed or went off the internet, videos disappeared from YouTube etc. Whenever I find out, I try to repair this.
10. What’s next for you?
The rest of 2019; 2020; etc.
11. How do you want to be remembered?
As someone who contributed a bit to peace, the environment, etc.
My questions are the same as the Traveller’s.
My nominees are:
11. Alphabet Ravine
14. FuLei Blog